Inventory Unit Detail
Toro Power Clear® 621 ZE (38454) - Electric Start
The ultimate in productivity and Toro's best selling single-stage series, the Power Clear 621 ZE comes standard with Electric Start. It features a Toro premium 4-cycle 163cc OHV engine and the amazing Power Propel™ drive system which clears snow in a 21-inch wide swath right down to the pavement. The Zip Deflector chute control allows you to easily put snow snow exactly where you want it, up to 35 feet away. Backed by Toro's Two-Year Full Warranty and Two-Year Guaranteed to Start Promise you won't need to worry.
- Toro Premium 163cc 4-cycle OHV engine with Electric Start
- 21" Clearing Width and up to 35' Throwing Distance
- Ideally used to clear 3-9" of snow at a time on a driveway that can park up to 8 cars
- #1 Brand of U.S. Single-Stage Snowblowers: Our best-selling snowblowers are strong enough to take on serious snow, yet easy for anyone to maneuver.
- Toro Premium 163cc 4-cycle OHV Engine: The smooth Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV engines provide years of dependable and powerful performance. These engines have been tuned specifically for the machines they power to provide optimal performance. With unmatched governor response, these engines deliver power faster when you need it most.
- Power Curve® System: This innovative technology, with curved rotor and inverted funnel housing, moves more snow in less time and virtually eliminates clogging. Wide rubber paddles propel the snowthrower forward while cleaning down to the pavement.
- Power Propel® Drive System: Stop pushing and let the Toro Power Propel™ system do the work for you. Heavy-duty rotor paddles continuously contact the ground, propelling the machine forward when the rotor is engaged, while clearing snow right down to the pavement.
- Zip Deflector: Throw snow high, low or in-between. The deflector locks into any angle in less than a second-with just a touch of your hand.
- Electric Start: Start your snowblower easily with the push of a button.
- 2-Year Full Warranty: This product is covered by a two-year full warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- 2-Year Guaranteed-to-Start Promise: If your snowthrower doesn't start in one or two pulls during the first two years, Toro will fix it for free.
- Auger System: Power Curve Rotor
- Capacity per Minute: Up to 1800 lb. / 818 kg
- Chute Control: Chute-Mounted Handle
- Clearing Width: 21 in. (53 cm)
- Compression Release: Standard
- Engine: Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV, 8.0 ft-lbs gross torque
- Engine Displacement: 163cc
- Fuel Capacity: 1.1 qt. / 1 L
- Ignition: Electronic
- Rotor Propelled: Standard
- Scraper: Pivoting
- Starter: Electric
- Starting Guarantee: 2-Year Guaranteed-to-Start® Warranty
- Throw Distance: Up to 35 ft. / 11 m
- Warranty: 2-Year Full Warranty
- Weight with Electric Start: 87 lb. / 40 kg
- Engine Type
- Premium 4-cycle OHV
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 21 in. (53 cm)
- Max Discharge
- Capacity per Minute: Up to 1800 lb. (818 kg); Throw Distance: Up to 35 ft. (11 m)
- Drive Type
- Power Propel™ Drive
- 87 lb. (40 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.1 qt. (1 L)