Inventory Unit Detail
The Power Max HD 1028 OHXE withToro Premium 302cc, OHV 4-cycle engine provides proven power and performance to make your job easier in tough winter conditions. A 28-inch wide swath and 21.5-inch cutting depth can plow through the deepest snow, clearing up to 2100 lbs per minute.
The innovative Quick Stick® control allows you to quickly and easily change chute direction AND chute deflector with a single, smooth motion. Convenient one-hand operation levers allow single-handed operation freeing the other hand to change speeds or the chute control without stopping. This machine also has handle-mounted triggers that allow you to disengage one or both wheels to maneuver through sharp turns with ease.
A breakthrough in snow blowing technology, the exclusive Anti-Clogging System meters snow intake to prevent clogging and maximize clearing efficiency. The Power Max HD uses special gears that are so strong they do not need shear pins to protect them. Instead, hardened bolts are used that are designed not to break eliminating the need to ever replace a shear pin.
- 302cc 4-cycle OHV Toro Premium engine
- Wide 28" clearing width
- Up to 45' throwing distance and up to 2100 lbs per minute
- Ideally used to clear 6+ inches of snow on a 6+ car driveway made of concrete, asphalt, or gravel
- Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV Engine: The smooth Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV engines provide years of dependable and powerful performance. These engines have been tuned specifically for the machines they power to provide optimal performance. With unmatched governor response, these engines deliver power faster when you need it most.
- Quick Stick® Chute Control: Quickly and easily change chute direction AND chute deflection with one simple, integrated control.
- Power Max® Anti-Clogging System (ACS): A breakthrough in snowblowing technology, the Power Max® Anti-Clogging System (ACS) handles more snow in less time to get the job done fast! This revolutionary system regulates snow intake to virtually eliminate clogging while maximizing the impellor speed for powerful performance. Other snowblowers require the operator to manually limit snow intake to prevent clogging.
- Commercial-Grade Auger Gearcase: Power is transferred to the serrated augers by a gearcase designed to withstand extreme stress, eliminating the need for troublesome shear pins.
- Power Steering: Turn on a dime! Wheels can be disengaged independently or simultaneously with trigger controls - making turning, reversing, and steering easy for anyone.
- Extra-Large 16" Tires: The wide surface area and the squared-off deep lugs of the extra-large 16" tires aggressively dig down to the sub-surface in deep snow for the best possible traction.
- Large 14" Serrated Auger: Extra-large auger is designed to chew through the tough, compact snow.
- Locking Control Handles: Convenient one-hand interlock system controls allow you to keep one hand free so you can adjust the chute without stopping.
- Electric Start Standard: For hot starts on the coldest days, each Toro two-stage snowthrower comes equipped with both electric start and a recoil mitten grip start for added peace of mind.
- Hand Warmers: Keep warm in subzero temperatures for added comfort.
- Sub Zero Material - Guaranteed For Life: Chute, deflector and ACS are made of a special cold-weather material durable to -104° F and guaranteed for life. It is also rust-free, so there’s no binding, and snow and ice won't stick.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years. See retailer for full warranty details..
- Auger System: 14 in. extra large serrated auger; Power Max Anti-Clogging System ( ACS)
- Capacity per Minute: Up to 2100 lb. / 955 kg
- Chute Control: Quick Stick®
- Clearing Width: 28 in. (71 cm)
- Engine: Toro Premium OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Displacement: 302cc
- Fuel Capacity: 3.4 qt. / 3.2 L
- Ignition: Electronic
- Lighting: Headlight Standard
- One-Hand Interlock: Standard
- Scraper: Adjustable
- Speeds: 6 Forward, 2 Reverse
- Starter: Electric Start
- Throw Distance: Up to 45 ft. / 13.5 m
- Tires: 16 in. (41 cm)
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty; Deflector, Bypass, Chute Warranty Guaranteed for Life
- Weight: 267 lb. / 121 kg
- Cover: Protect your investment with a snowthrower cover made of heavy-duty polyester that's waterproof, abrasion, and tear resistant. This cover is vented to promote air circulation and minimize heat and moisture build-up.
- Drift Breaker: Knocks down large drifts, allowing auger to collect and throw deep snow. Available as an option on all Toro two stage snowthrowers.
- Snow Cab: The clear plastic shield allows for 360 visibility while keeping the operator warm and dry in the toughest winter conditions. Optional Weight Kit is required when using the snow cab.
- Tire Chains: Provide additional traction in slippery conditions. Available as an option on all Toro two stage snowthrowers.
- Weight Kit: Provides balance for snowthrower when additional weight of snow cab is added as an option.
- Non-Marking Poly Skids: Protect your driveway and sidewalk surfaces by using these non-marking poly skids. Reversible for double the life.
- Engine Type
- Premium OHV 4-cycle
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 28 in. (71 cm)
- Max Discharge
- Capacity per Minute: Up to 2100 lb. (955 kg); Throw Distance: Up to 45 ft. (13.5 m)
- Wheel Size
- 16 in. (41 cm)
- 267 lb. (121 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.4 qt. (3.2 L)