Inventory Unit Detail
Toro 36" 15HP 603cc (74534) (79534 CARB)
Rough bumps and challenging terrain are all in a day's work. Feeling them shouldn't have to be. The Toro GrandStand combines the speed and comfort of a zero-turn rider with the on-and-off ease of a wide area walk-behind — creating a fast, maneuverable and more productive alternative. And now the GrandStand is even better with all-new next generation upgrades that add up to higher productivity, lower maintenance and easier service. This mower has a 15 HP (11 kw) Kawasaki® engine with a 36" (91 cm) TURBO FORCE® deck.
- Exceptional visibility from the GrandStand protects the operator, the mower and the property. The operator is better able to steer clear of obstacles, and easily pass beneath branches.
- Toro's foldable operator platform instantly converts the GrandStand to a walk-behind. It easily lowers back down when its time to ride - saving time, money and trailer space by eliminating the need to switch mowers.
- Conserves space to get more machines on your trailer, or allows for a smaller trailer and lighter load.
- With hefty cast iron spindles including maintenance free bearings plus only annual grease points, there will be less need for routine maintenance. That means less time spent off your mower and more time generating profits with it.
- Engine: 15 hp (11 kw) Kawasaki® FS 603cc
- Fuel Capacity: Gasoline - 7.8 gallons (29.5 L)
- Cutting Width: 36" (91.4 cm)
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,500+ ft/min (5,640 m/min)
- Blade Type: .25" (.6 cm) heat-treated steel
- Carrier Frame: 3" x 1.5" x 12 gauge (7.6 cm x 3.8 cm x 12 gauge)
- Caster Tires: 11" x 4" - 5" (28 cm x 10.2 cm - 12.7 cm) flat-free semi-pneumatic
- Clutch: Electromagnetic
- Controls: Twin lever
- Deck Design: 7-gauge 36" (91 cm) TURBO FORCE® with bull-nose bumper
- Discharge Chute: Rubber
- Drive System: Pumps (10cc/rev) & Wheel Motors (10 cir)
- Drive Tires: 18" x 8.5" - 8" (46 cm x 22 cm - 20 cm)
- Engine Displacement: 603cc
- Ground Speed: 8.0 mph forward (12.9 km/h)
- Height of Cut: 1" - 5" in 1/4" (2.5 cm - 12.7 cm in 6 mm) increments
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Hydraulic Fluid: Premium synthetic
- Comfort Platform: Foldable Operator Platform with Suspension
- Spindle Bearings: Maintenance-free
- Spindle Housing: 9 3/8" (23.8 cm) diameter cast iron
- Weight: 833 lbs. (377.8 kg)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 15 hp
- Engine Type
- Pumps (10cc/rev) & Wheel Motors (10 cir)
- Wheel Size
- 18 in. x 8.5 in. - 8 in. (46 cm x 22 cm - 20 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.8 gal. (29.5 L)
- Deck Size
- 36 in. (91.4 cm)