Inventory Unit Detail
Toro 3000 Series 48" 20.5HP 726cc (74952)
Sale: Save $750.00 now until 4/1/2019
Broken Arrow Lawn & Garden
3000 Series 48" 20.5HP 726cc (74952)
Z Master 3000 Series mowers deliver impressive commercial-grade results and durablity, all at an outstanding value. Powerful commercial-grade 20.5 HP Kawasaki® FX 726cc engine with 48" TURBO FORCE deck. Model shown 74593.
- Professional quality performance from the 20.5 HP Kawasaki® FX Series 726cc Engine
- 48 in (122 cm) TURBO FORCE deck features heat-treated steel blades and our patented adjustable discharge chute, nothing cuts as fast or as well
- Toro's rugged spindle assemblies survive impacts that would destroy lesser spindles
- Super fast 18,300+ ft./min blade tip speed, high-lift, flex-resistant 1/4" thick heat-treated steel blades
- Engine: 20.5 hp Kawasaki® FX 726cc
- Fuel Capacity: Gasoline - 8 gallons
- Adjustable Discharge Baffle: Standard
- Air Filter: Heavy-Duty Canister
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 3 Standard, 1 Optional
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,300+ ft/min (5,577.8 m/mim)
- Blade Type: .25 in (.6 cm) thick heat-treated steel
- Carrier Frame: 3" x 1.5" x 10 gauge
- Caster Tires: 13" x 5"-6" pneumatic
- Deck Design: 7-gauge 48 in (122 cm) TURBO FORCE® w/bull-nose bumper.
- Discharge Chute: Rubber
- Drive Tires: 23" x 9.5" - 12"
- Ground Speed: 8.5 mph forward
- Height of Cut: 1.0" - 5.5" in 0.25" increments
- Hydraulic Fluid: Premium synthetic
- ROPS: Folding; standard
- Spindle Bearings: Maintenance Free
- Spindle Housing: 9" diameter cast iron
- Steering Controls: 1-5/8" diameter grips; adjustable, dampened
NOTES:*The gross horsepower of these engines was laboratory rated at 3600 rpm by the engine manufacturer in accordance with SAE J1940 or SAE J2723. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine horsepower on these mowers will be significantly lower.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 20.5 hp
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- 23 in. x 9.5 in. - 12 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 8 gal.